Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Menu Contact

Health Certificates

Looking to travel with your pet? For almost all international and many domestic destinations, this will require an endorsed health certificate. Depending on the location, this process can sometimes be quite time-consuming and labor-intensive. Our USDA-certified veterinarians can aid with this process and make this journey as smooth as possible for all involved. First, please look into your destination’s requirements using the following resource from the USDA:

Everything in line and know when you plan to travel? Give us a call and we will get you scheduled and get the process started. Bon voyage!